The Bears have seemingly been rebuffed in their

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Harmonia

The Bears have seemingly been rebuffed in their

Postautor: zhangzk » 11 wrz 2019, o 10:41

Robbie Gould White Tarik Cohen Jerseys , and they weren’t able to draft a kicker over the weekend.That will not keep them from continuing their search for someone to replace Cody Parkey.Via Patrick Finley of the , the Bears will have five kickers at their rookie minicamp this weekend.The are signing San Diego State’s John Baron II, and four other kickers are reportedly going to be with them for tryouts.That group includes Minnesota State-Mankato punter/kicker Casey Bednarski, Minnesota kicker Emmit Carpenter, McNeese State punter/kicker Alex Kjellsten Tarik Cohen Jerseys 2019 , and Purdue kicker Spencer Evans.‘‘’Thorough’ is the word I want to use,’’ General Manager Ryan Pace said of their search. ‘‘ ‘Thorough.’ Like looking under every stone and being thorough with this whole evaluation.’’The Bears have three kickers you’ve never heard of on the roster at the moment (Chris Blewitt, Elliott Fry, and Redford Jones), after getting rid of Parkey following his double-doink playoff miss.But as they keep looking under all these rocks White Adam Shaheen Jerseys , they may come to the realization that they’re not going to be able to upgrade from their previous kicker. Gould asked for a trade, but the 49ers said they weren’t going to move their franchise-tagged kicker to allow him to get closer to his Chicago home. The Bears are trying to find a kicker they believe will do well under pressure and one of the ways they’re trying to suss that out is by borrowing from the world of golf.Bears head coach Matt Nagy took in The Masters this year and he brought back the idea of “Augusta silence” to the team’s practices. When Chris Blewitt, Elliott Fry and Eddy Piniero are summoned to kick in front of the team, the entire roster goes silent in what Nagy calls an “eerie” scene.While NFL games are rarely silent, special teams coordinator Chris Tabor said the lowering of the volume is designed to “add pressure each and every day.”“It just randomly happens that at some point in practice Sam Acho Jerseys Stitched ,” Tabor said, via Kevin Fishbain of TheAthletic.com. “It could be in the middle of a drill, offense and defense, they just have to leave and they go to the side of the field and we put him out there and it’s a pressure-packed situation. Kicker might not know when it’s coming. So therefore how does he handle adversity. ‘They just called me, boom there’s an interception Adam Shaheen Jerseys 2019 , I’ve got to change gears right now and I’ve got to go out there and kick this game winner.’ And then it’s just, it’s quiet.”Nagy said the team has yet to decide if they’ll bring all three kickers with them to training camp to continue a competition that’s already seen several kickers discarded in the search for one the team can count on come the fall.
zhangzk

Re: The Bears have seemingly been rebuffed in their

Postautor: shopznowpk » 11 wrz 2019, o 17:37

Shopznowpk.com is one of the fastest growing e-commerce portals in the region
[url]
https://shopznowpk.com[/url]
shopznowpk

Wróć do Ksiegarnia logopedyczna