contract, wh

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Harmonia

contract, wh

Postautor: elaine95 » 8 wrz 2018, o 04:39

The Cowboys have hosted the Super Bowl and the NFL Draft at AT&T Stadium. Indianapolis isn’t going to like this Trent Murphy Jersey , but the Cowboys want a chance to hold the Scouting Combine at their training facility in Frisco.

“Yes, I believe we can have the combine here,” Cowboys executive vice president Jerry Jones Jr. said, via Drew Davison of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram. “Was that the reason for this to be built? Not at all. But as you sit there and think about what are the possibilities if you do build it, there鈥檚 no question that’s on the radar.”

Indianapolis has served as the host of the combine since 1987. It has an agreement with the NFL through 2020, and has done such a great job, the league has no reason to leave especially now that the event has pushed back a week to better weather.

Los Angeles also has expressed interest in hosting the combine once the new stadium opens in Inglewood, according to a source.

“Indianapolis is hard to beat because you’re not playing a losing team,” a league source said. “They’ve done such a good job for a long time.”

The biggest advantage Indianapolis has is the location of three hospitals near Lucas Oil Stadium. It has an X-ray truck in the stadium.

But the Cowboys held the grand opening of Baylor Jihad Ward Jersey , Scott & White Sports Therapy & Research this week. The 300,000-square-foot sports medicine facility is located across the street from the team’s 12,500-seat indoor practice facility at The Star, an entertainment district that also includes restaurants, bars and an Omni hotel.

“Everything you’ve ever heard is, ‘Why Indianapolis?'” Jones said. “We all go there, and we know how cold it is. You could pick a nicer place to go as far as that time of year. Here we are in the coldest part of the year, February, doing the Combine and why are we not doing it in LA or Orlando? Well Colton Schmidt Jersey , Indy has the medical facilities around Lucas Oil Stadium. That鈥檚 what really impacts it the most.

“With this facility right here, it addresses those issues.”

A year removed from musing about retirement, Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger plans to keep going. Which means that he could indeed be going beyond the duration of his current contract, which expires after the 2019 season.

Roethlisberger says he’s not thinking about that.

“I have two years on my contract. I’m not going to be one to sit here and worry about my contract,” Roethlisberger said Sunday at a football camp in Pittsburgh, via ESPN.com. “That’s not my job. My job is to play football. I’ll let my representation, the Steelers worry about all that stuff. To me, it’s all about going out and playing now. I think there are a lot more, maybe a lot more important people who need to get their deals done now. For me to do it two years out Sammie Coates Jersey , if it doesn’t make sense for the team, I’m not going to sit here and worry about it.”

That could be viewed as a not-so-subtle slap at Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who also has two years left on his contract, who makes only $150,000 more per year on average that Roethlisberger, who has fewer Super Bowl wins that Roethlisberger, and who seems to be very motivated to get a new contract.

“I care about record-breaking Super Bowl wins and things like that — that’s more important to me,” Roethlisberger said.

“It’s important, too Julius Peppers Jersey , to understand as quarterback of this team, sometimes you almost have to leave a little bit of money behind for other guys,” Roethlisberger added. “That’s not my job, that’s not my thing to worry about. That’s why I have agents.”

Still, with the top of the market at $30 million per year, Roethlisberger has every right to feel underpaid. Even if he’s not saying or doing anything to suggest that he’d like to have his contract adjusted.

Adidas David Pastrnak Jersey ,
elaine95

Wróć do Ksiegarnia logopedyczna