New Real Star: Why I Chose Ronaldo's No. 7

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Harmonia

New Real Star: Why I Chose Ronaldo's No. 7

Postautor: BoySmile » 15 wrz 2018, o 10:37

Obrazek
Real Madrid's new No. 7 has revealed why he decided to take the number after it was left vacant by superstar Cristiano Ronaldo, who joined Juventus in the recent transfer บอล ส เต็ ป window.After wearing No. 9 in his first season at Los Blancos, Ronaldo eventually took the No. 7 jersey when Raul Gonzalez left the club in 2010.Ronaldo broke almost every record possible in the iconic jersey, but this season, fans will see new signing Mariano Diaz, who has returned to the club from Lyon, in the shirt.Speaking on what the jersey means to Real, Diaz revealed that he sees the famous number as a challenge."Yes, it weighs a lot," he told El Partidazo Cope."It was free, it's a number I like and it's a personal challenge. I am happy to บอล ส เต็ ป be able to use a number used by Amancio, Juanito, Butragueno, Raul and Cristiano Ronaldo, of course."Many told me I should not choose it, but I'm not thinking about it. I want to work hard to บอล ส เต็ ป enjoy minutes."The 25-year-old scored five goals in 14 matches in his first spell in Real's senior side, and struck 21 times for Lyon across all competitions last season.
BoySmile

Wróć do Ksiegarnia logopedyczna