Lightning coach Jon Cooper

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Harmonia

Lightning coach Jon Cooper

Postautor: elaine95 » 1 lis 2018, o 09:17

OTTAWA Corey Perry Jersey , Ontario (AP) Disgruntled Ottawa Senators fans want owner Eugene Melnyk to know exactly how they feel. Their message is hard to miss.Four billboards with the message (hash)MelnykOut went up at four spots across the city Monday thanks to a GoFundMe campaign that raised more than $10,000 in less than a month.The fund was started by fan Spencer Callaghan, whose frustration with Melnyk reached a breaking point amid talk that captain Erik Karlsson might be traded.On the GoFundMe page launched Feb. 23, Callaghan wrote: ”Eugene Melnyk has decided that he would rather tear the team down and sell it for spare parts than admit he can no longer run it effectively. Sens fans and the city of Ottawa need to step up to save a pillar of this community.”He said billboards are a way for fans to be heard, and he contends ownership has driven off players and front-office staff. And, he adds, this is not just about this season, but ”a series of decisions over a long period of time.”The Senators advanced to the Eastern Conference final last season but will miss the playoffs. Karlsson’s future in Ottawa remains unknown, adding to fans’ unease.The billboards are scheduled to be up for two weeks, with a fifth going up April 2. General manager Pierre Dorion Youth Derek Grant Jersey , when asked about the billboards, said he’s ”not talking about that.”For all his anguish, Callaghan does not discount the possibility of the Senators eventually turning things. But he has grave doubts.”It requires some collaboration,” he said. ”It requires some humility and it requires some listening and I haven’t seen any desire on the part of the organization to do that.”The Twitter hashtag (hash)MelnykOut was launched in December by a fan after the Senators owner threatened to move the team if he didn’t see better fan support. Melnyk’s comments were made the night before the first outdoor game in Ottawa and set off a firestorm on social media.Players can appreciate the fan frustration, but Senators defenseman and Ottawa native Mark Borowiecki says Melnyk deserves credit for coming to the city’s rescue when the team was on the verge of bankruptcy.”Everyone’s entitled to their own opinion,” said Borowiecki, who wasn’t aware of the billboards or the funding campaign until told about it. ”I will say this, running a sports franchise isn’t quite as easy as some people think it is. There’s a lot to it that I think a lot of us don’t understand and can’t appreciate.”Eugene’s stepped up big for this city. Growing up here, being a fan, I can remember there was a real danger of losing this team.” TAMPA http://www.ducksshoponline.com/authentic-jakob-silfverberg-jersey , Fla. (AP) Eddie Lack found fault in a stellar performance that helped the New Jersey Devils win their third consecutive game.Lack made a career-high 48 saves and the Devils beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 4-3 on Saturday night.”This wasn’t my best game by far,” Lack said. ”Two of those goals, I mean, I didn’t make it easy on myself. I felt like the biggest thing for me was just to battle. Coming in I knew I was going to get a lot of shots.”Article continues below ...Making his third appearance as the backup since being recalled from Binghamton of the AHL on Feb. 4, Lack made a terrific glove save on Brayden Point’s in-close shot midway through the second.”Eddie was awesome,” Devils defenseman Ben Lovejoy said. ”That’s a really good team over there. They have a ton of skill. They play hard.”Lovejoy, Nico Hischier, Pavel Zacha and Miles Wood scored for the Devils. Taylor Hall had an assist and has a point in each of the last 17 games he has played in.Tampa Bay got goals from Chris Kunitz, Point and Steven Stamkos, and Andrei Vasilevskiy stopped 24 shots.”We gave them the opportunity to win the game and they took advantage Womens John Gibson Jersey ,” Lightning coach Jon Cooper said.The Lightning, who have lost four of seven, fell a point behind Vegas for the NHL’s best record.Devils went ahead 3-2 on Zacha’s 2-on-1 short-handed goal at 6:27 of the second.Zacha’s goal came while Wood was serving two minor penalties, including a boarding infraction for a dangerous hit on Vladislav Namestnikov. The left wing and Tampa Bay’s Andrej Sustr, whose visor broke and cut his nose, were sent off for roughing during the same sequence.Both Sustr and Namestnikov played in the third period.Wood extended the lead to 4-2 from the slot 1:24 into the third before Stamkos made it a one-goal game on the power play at 5:15.”A lot of mistakes,” Stamkos said. ”Three goals should be enough to win.”Point stopped a nine-game goal drought with his 21st goal on the power play at 2:47 of the second but the Devils pulled even at 2 just 26 seconds when Hischier scored during a 2-on-1.After Lovejoy got his first goal in 31 games from along the right wing boards 2:59 into the first, Kunitz tied it at 1 with 7:19 left in the period.”A well-placed shot that went in,” Lovejoy said with a smile. ”I assume Vasilevskiy did not see my shot. Miles Wood skated right in front of him.”NOTES: Devils C Brian Boyle missed his third straight game with a right shoulder injury. . Tampa Bay RW Nikita Kucherov had an assist and has a six-game point streak. He has 11 shots on goal. . New Jersey C Travis Zajac moved past Jay Pandolfo into sixth place among skaters on the Devils games list with 820.UP NEXTDevils: At Carolina on Sunday.Lightning: Start a three-game road trip Tuesday night at Washington.
elaine95

Wróć do Ksiegarnia logopedyczna