Colby Rasmus Jersey

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Harmonia

Colby Rasmus Jersey

Postautor: elaine95 » 2 sty 2019, o 03:52

Philadelphia Phillies third baseman Maikel Franco suffered a shoulder contusion and is dealing with neck tightness after he flipped into a camera well trying to make a catch in the eighth inning of Tuesday night's 7-6 loss to the Washington Nationals at Citizens Bank Park http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authentic-brad-brach-jersey , according to thePhiladelphia Inquirer's Matt Breen.The Phillies have not yet provided a timetable for his return to the field.In the meantime, manager GabeKaplerwill likely have to shuffle some pieces around as the Phillies fight to stay alive in the National League East.Namely,Kaplercould slideAsdrubalCabrera over to the hot corner and install ScottKingeryas his interim shortstop. The Phillies skipper could also move Cabrera to third and plug in PedroFlorimon鈥攚ho entered in place of Franco and slid over to shortstop Tuesday鈥攇ivenKingery's underwhelming second-half splits.Since the All-Star break,Kingeryis hitting .200 with a .228 on-base percentage, three home runs and six RBI.The Phillies are six games back of the Atlanta Braves for first place in the NL East after dropping both games of Tuesday's doubleheader. Boston Red Sox ace Chris Sale was admitted to Massachusetts General Hospital on Sunday due to a stomach illness, according to Pete Abraham of the Boston Globe.He is expected to stay overnight for observation.Sale started Game 1 of the American League Championship Series against the Houston Astros on Saturday night, allowing two runs in four innings of an eventual 7-2 loss.The pitcher certainly hasn't disappointed during his time in Boston when healthy. In 2017 Colby Rasmus Jersey , he went 17-8 with a 2.90 ERA, 0.97 WHIP and a career-high 308 strikeouts in a career-best 214.1 innings. He finished second in the AL Cy Young voting behind Cleveland's Corey Kluber.He hasn't missed a beat in 2018, going 12-4 with a 2.11 ERA, 0.86 WHIP and 237 strikeouts in 158 innings during the regular season.Whilemild left shoulder inflammation cost him two trips to the disabled list in August, the seven-time All-Star has generally been healthy and about as unhittable as any pitcher in baseball during his time with the Red Sox. Sale, frankly, is irreplaceable for Boston.And he wasn't pleased to be away from the team in August."Obviously terrible timing http://www.oriolesfanproshop.com/authentic-craig-gentry-jersey , not exactly the most ideal situation," he said at the time, per the Associated Press (via USA Today). "To be honest, quite miserable for me. But, at the same time, I'm not going to sit around and pout. I'm going to keep my chin up. I'm on the best team that ever walked the planet. I've good teammates that have my back, and I appreciate that."If Sale misses his next start Andrew Cashner Jersey , Boston can turn to Eduardo Rodriguez to join Rick Porcello,David Price and Nathan Eovaldi in the rotation.The Red Sox have the luxury of one of the best offenses in baseball, and they'll need those bats to help overcome the loss of Sale.
elaine95

Wróć do Ksiegarnia logopedyczna