Allen Hurns insisted he wasn’t taking a shot at quarterba

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Harmonia

Allen Hurns insisted he wasn’t taking a shot at quarterba

Postautor: zhangzk » 27 cze 2019, o 09:16

Dak Prescott when he said earlier in the week that Cowboys receivers are creating separation. Likewise Cam Robinson Jerseys Stitched , the Cowboys receiver said he isn’t questioning the play calling of Scott Linehan when he said Prescott’s second interception was “the worst play call you can make against that coverage.”“It’s not like I’m just coming out saying a statement,” Hurns said Wednesday in the locker room. “People ask me a question, and I tell them how it is. I’m not throwing anybody under the bus.“As far as me, I’m just going to call it as it is.”It marked the second consecutive day Hurns has clarified a statement he made, though the fifth-year veteran said no one within the organization has talked to him.After Hurns questioned the play call on Justin Reid‘s interception of Prescott during an interview with Josina Anderson of ESPN, he showed up in the locker room to explain.“Everyone knows that’s not a good play call vs. two-man,” Hurns said. “Unfortunately for us Youth DJ Chark Jerseys , that was their only snap in two-man. It was just an unfortunate situation, but I didn’t question the play call.”On a third-and-eight play in the third quarter, Prescott attempted a pass out of the shotgun to Deonte Thompson 13 yards downfield. So, Hurns was asked if “you can’t run deep sixes vs. two-man,” why didn’t Prescott audible out of the play?“I’m not sure,” Hurns said. “I’m not sure Dak had a chance or I’m not sure he had the authority to check out of that.”Hurns, like Cole Beasley previously DJ Chark Jerseys Stitched , defended the team’s receiving corps, which has received criticism for not getting open. He maintained, like Beasley previously, that his comment was not intended as a knock on Prescott.“We’re not saying it’s not us,” Hurns said. “We’re saying it’s not just us.”The Cowboys rank 28th in total offense, including 30th in passing. The Cowboys’ six wideouts have combined for 84 catches for 604 yards and three touchdowns. Texans receiver DeAndre Hopkins, whom Dallas saw Sunday in Houston Gardner Minshew Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , leads the NFL with 594 yards on 39 catches and has two touchdowns. The Jacksonville Jaguars offense was built to run through Leonard Fournette. All the pieces set around him — high-priced interior offensive linemen, a grouping of wide receivers tailor made to create short second and third down opportunities, a stifling defense — but with a recurring hamstring injury, that burden could fall on quarterback Blake Bortles.Asked about Fournette’s hamstring injury that has caused him to miss the majority of or all of the Jaguars’ first four games, head coach Doug Marrone didn’t have any answers.Don’t be surprised if the Jaguars choose to put Fournette on short-term injured reserve. NFL teams can return up to two players from injured reserve, however they must be on injured reserve for at least eight weeks. That means if Fournette was placed on injured reserve this week, he’d be eligible to come back for the Week 13 game against the Indianapolis Colts. This would allow Fournette plenty of time to be fully healthy and be ready to go for the late season push and the likely playoff run Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys 2019 , where he’d be needed the most.Also, the Jaguars will likely look to the waiver wire for a third running back to add to the mix. Brandon Wilds may have potential, but he’s not ready to shoulder as much of the load as needed with only T.J. Yeldon and Corey Grant available.
zhangzk

Re: Allen Hurns insisted he wasn’t taking a shot at quarterb

Postautor: watchesbiz » 30 sie 2019, o 17:48

On the strength of this achievement, Rolex would eventually Replica Watches become the world’s largest manufacturer of chronometer-certified wristwatches. The Replica Watch Geneva-based brand perfected the concept of the modern watch in 1926 by inventing the waterproof “Oyster” case to protect the movement inside and then, in 1931, by Fake Watches developing the self-winding “Perpetual” rotor movement. Today, all Rolex Oyster Perpetual [url=watchoutpatio.bravesites.com/]Watch Replicas[/url] watches are officially certified chronometers, carrying on the heritage of the pioneering role the brand played in bringing precision to the wristwatch.
watchesbiz

Wróć do Ksiegarnia logopedyczna