NFL trade value is a tricky thing.

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Harmonia

NFL trade value is a tricky thing.

Postautor: zhangzk » 9 wrz 2019, o 09:07

There is no objective worth of a player — a guy is worth what a team is willing to give up for him.But CBS Sports opined some possible trade scenarios this..."NFL trade value is a tricky thing. There is no objective worth of a player — a guy is worth what a team is willing to give up for him.But CBS Sports opined some possible trade scenarios this morning involving the Jacksonville Jaguars and Philadelphia Eagles and they are wild Youth DJ Chark Jerseys , folks.In short, the Eagles have two good quarterbacks and the Jaguars have none. How can we bring a balance to that? Will Brinson of CBS Sports has a few options.Draft picks for FolesBrinson’s first option is one where the Jaguars aren’t even (technically) giving up a first round pick for the journeyman turned Super Bowl winner.So... trade down in the first round and give up your earlier third round pick for a late second round pick and Foles. While I’m not opposed, this seems wildly unrealistic. Why would the Eagles take so little for a guy they could conceivably get a first rounder for straight up?Fournette for FolesThis is the wildest one from Brinson and another severe undervalue of Foles’ ability DJ Chark Jerseys Stitched , in my opinion.Where do I sign?Fournette has not been worth his fourth overall draft slot so far — much less a first round talent. He has a career 3.7 yards per carry average and has missed 11 games in his first two seasons due to injury or suspension.What do you think?Let us know in the comments about how you’d think of either of these scenarios! The Jacksonville Jaguars blew a lot of coverages against the Indianapolis Colts. It was an uncharacteristic game for a secondary that, while extremely athletic and talented, is undisciplined and reckless at times. One such play was in the first quarter when tight end Eric Ebron was lined up along the right side of the offensive line. When the ball is snapped Gardner Minshew Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys , Ebron runs a simple route up the seam and Andrew Luck gets him the ball with ease. Why was it so easy? According to head coach Doug Marrone, it was easy because a defender wasn’t where he was supposed to be.Here is the play in question.After the game, Marrone was asked specifically about this play. Here’s his exchange with the reporter:The easy narrative is that Jalen Ramsey Jacksonville Jaguars Jerseys 2019 , who was the cornerback in question, is just doing what he wants regardless of what the call is. Marrone said that isn’t the case.“When you say ‘willfully’ meaning are the players busting it? No. Talking to the players they are trying to get it. We have to help them clear it and figure out why there is any confusion on that one. We have to a good job during the week of making sure the splits and what routes they are running out of what splits. We have done a hell of a job before. We have to make sure that is communicated and known.”Saying Ramsey ignored a coverage and went with his own instinct is a pretty weighty accusation. Granted, Ramsey has been openly critical of defensive coordinator Todd Wash in the past and we’ve seen stories of secondaries ignoring calls from coaches Youth Gardner Minshew Jersey , but I don’t think that’s what happened here.What do you think? Was Ramsey ignoring the call and going with what he felt was best? Or was it a simple miscommunication or misunderstanding? Let us know in the comments below!
zhangzk

Wróć do Ksiegarnia logopedyczna