Adidas EQT Support 91/18 Clear Brown

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Harmonia

Adidas EQT Support 91/18 Clear Brown

Postautor: b3q3i881 » 2 lis 2019, o 08:42

Obrazek

Adidas Sneakers Men will be kicking off the new year with two color options of the EQT Support ADV Mid. One pair comes dressed in Legend Ivy/Steel-Core Black and the other in Grey/Grey-Core Black. The shoe features a Primeknit and textile upper with a sock-like ankle collar atop a lightweight EVA midsole. Finishing off the design are reflective detailing for a nice added touch.

Structural elements like the sock-like knit upper, suede paneling, and TPU-reinforced heel give the sneaker a Adidas Sneakers Sale. Elsewhere, the model features specific references to the OG EQT model with a reflective heel cup, runoff three stripe logo, and original lacing system. These past references are paired with a midsole made of Boost.

Adidas Sneakers Blue unveiled a new colorway for the EQT Support Mid ADV. The EQT series is one of the Three Stripes’ more popular sneakers and the new colorway is perfect for the fall. Dressed in Blue, Core Black, and Solar Yellow, the new Support Mid ADV sports a sock-like ankle collar and is in a chukka-like shape plus white on midsole Three Stripes with EQT branding dubrae.

The Adidas EQT Support 91/18 Clear Brown series will be expanding throughout 2019, which will include several new colorways of the adidas EQT Support 91/18 silhouette. This upcoming iteration comes dressed in a futuristic-like color scheme. It features a Black Primeknit textile and pigskin nubuck upper with a Silver cage overlay. A Blue tongue, Neon Yellow laces atop a Black Boost midsole with Orange hits on the rubber outsole completes the design.

https://www.justshopclub.com/
b3q3i881

Wróć do Ksiegarnia logopedyczna