Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost "Moonrock" Paris

Odpowiada ekspert wydawnictwa Harmonia

Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost "Moonrock" Paris

Postautor: vcollyastephen » 19 kwie 2016, o 05:36

This version of the 350 Boost appears to Adidas ZX 750 Paris retain the same shape and build, the only major difference lies in the stripe detailing placed on the lateral side of the shoe. We are still unsure whether the stripe is woven into the fabric or simple painted on. The upper comes in a black Primeknit hue, while the Boost sole unit appears in a light shade of grey. Does this new graphic on Adidas NMD Runner Primeknit "Core Noir" En Solde the 350 make the shoe look better than before? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
The Stan Smith has been created in an endless amount of variations. It’s impossible to count how many different versions/styles the Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost "Moonrock" Paris model has gone through. With that being said, the Raf Simons x adidas Originals Stan Smith Triple Strap is still one of the versions that manages to stand out the most due to its distinct and creative appearance.

So you missed out on the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 restock earlier this month. We get it. There’s nothing more frustrating to a sneakerhead than missing out on a release or a restock of a pair they’ve been waiting so long for. Well, it’s not going to get easier
because the brands are not here to do us Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 "OXFORD TAN" Pas Cher any favors. They might increase the production and give you some hope of copping someday, but not enough that you’ll be able to just walk into a store and buy a pair. Not until Yeezy hits Ralph (meaning total ubiquity and acceptance by mainstream) level. So in the meantime, enjoy this look at the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Pirate Black (not my pair, because I missed out too) in stunning 4K as part of our new Sneakers In 4K video series. Maybe watch it over and over again until there’s another restock.
You can pick it up from

Wróć do Ksiegarnia logopedyczna