chusta

Odpowiada ekspert niania.pl

chusta

Postautor: mariolanowak30 » 29 mar 2011, o 20:49

Co myślicie o noszeniu dzieci w chustach? Powiem szczerze ze słyszałam wiele opinii i z chęcią poznam nowe....
mariolanowak30

Re: chusta

Postautor: Magda pedagog » 5 kwie 2011, o 16:22

Uważam, że to świetna metoda. Masz wolne ręce, a maluszek cieszy się bliskością i ciepłem mamy. Poza tym to metoda akceptowana przez fizjoterapeutów. Myślę jednak, że nie należy przesadzać z noszeniem, bo Ci kręgosłup wysiądzie, a i dziecko lepiej, żeby się uczyło, ze nie zawsze będzie noszone ;)
Magda pedagog

Postautor: dorotap » 22 maja 2011, o 21:18

A co z postawą dziecka w takiej chuście?
dorotap

Postautor: zbigniew » 26 maja 2011, o 18:16

chusty są fajne i bardzo wygodne
zbigniew

Postautor: joannajanikowska » 9 lis 2013, o 19:37

Chusty sa super.
joannajanikowska

Postautor: LaskoKasia » 22 sty 2014, o 21:19

racja
LaskoKasia

Postautor: dobragit » 23 sty 2014, o 12:37

zgadzam się
dobragit

Postautor: blondi1 » 23 sty 2014, o 14:41

Ja również
blondi1

Postautor: luiza11 » 24 sty 2014, o 14:59

Ja nie nosiłam dziecka w chuście.
luiza11

Postautor: czfgege » 25 wrz 2017, o 03:31

from you, but I did not want to lose you, I said really. You promised me. ?I nodded, and she wiped my shoulder out. ?I stand there thinking, worth mentioning, lover is day and night things. Two people is best not to be together ... ... do not be together. ?But Zijun, is my first Michael Kors Pas Cher love of people. ?4 ?I did not go home at the end of the first year, renting a small apartment on the outside alone. Is already a colonial michael kors ruins, especially dark. The walls of the staircase dry into a piece of moth wings generally fly the lime pieces, the red slender shape of the wooden blinds accumulated a layer of dust, the wind changed the sun turned, not tight. ?The walls inside the house are already dark gray color, the corner of the ceiling there is a little bit of traces of water leakage, like dirty ink painting. I spent half a holiday to order Nike Casual Shoes Mens the room, painted the walls myself, and got the old rice paper, wrinkled and wrapped it into a cone, covered with bare bulbs. A pull light Authentic Nike Air Max Shoes rope, it reflects the black and white ink painting, a fuss. ?I thoroughly washed the floor, wiped the wooden shutters, and gave the table and the bed a layer of varnish. ?This old house I only rented such a room, associated with a small kitchen and bathroom, for a glance is like a small balcony on the arc. ?Outside the house on the side of the green brick wall has a green mountain tiger, spread to the balcony, the small piece of heaven and earth wrapped around, full of Nike Air Presto 5.0 dark green Escarpins Femme leaves. Upstairs tenants are more interesting, raised lush roses, twigs turned over the fence down, to my balcony cover the shade, the real fertilizer flow outsiders field. I bought a few pots of flowers from the bird market to keep the balcony. ?It is midsummer early in the morning, the roses on the balcony like curtains covered the light, shallow sleep in the faint feel that jasmine incense, hear the downstairs market interest, vehicle flow, crowd bustling, feel alive and abundance. To be this is not the bustling secular world, because my heart lonely. Daily devote yourself to study, reading books. For fear of leaving a gap. ?Later in the holidays, Lanzi Jun and her boyfriend rack, pique in the night when the three ran out, nowhere to go, directly to knock my door. It was under the rain, and I opened the window and the wet wind burst into the room. ?Someone knocked at my name, the sound was covered by rain, I can not hear who is coming and going, but my heart is intuition is a child. I opened the door, saw her leaning against the wall, covered with wet, the amount of hair before the hair fell to stick to the skin, the face of the makeup makeup was washed with rain, no tears, only I did not speak The Whole body of alcohol. ?I know what kind of thing, do not ask, lead her into the room to come. ?She fell down, I gave her a bath towel wiped his head, gave her find a loose clean shirt called her to take a bath. ?I listened to the bathroom in the rushing sound of water, heart disturbed and lonely. Put her in the chair and the skirt pack up and hang up, went to the kitchen to give her a bowl of lotus porridge. ?She was wet canada goose womens jacket to wash out, wearing my shirt, the feet actually dodded with thin high-heeled sandals. This is a feminine woman, even so dirty dress, have sexy means. I know that I and ordinary men are no different, like sexy woman. ?Zijun sitting on the edge of the bed while rubbing his side looking around my house, only that you nest, made with a small daughter-in-law like. ?I do not speak, the lotus soup handed her, she took over to drink. After drinking she said, I was tired, sleepy. I know that her wine is not good, then turn off the lights, help her off the shoes, raised her feet on the bed. She goes to bed and closes her eyes. I asked her forehead and kissed her hair ?But I know that I can not go to bed with her. We are different from others, we are not day and night ... ... ?I stood in the dark for a while, softly called her, son of the king. She did not want me, I thought it was asleep. ?I sadly went to the balcony up, the rain stopped. The night gradually faded. Cool breeze. I am bored to smoke the smoke, look at the lonely city under the hermes bags online darkness. The depths of the lights, the streets Nike Mens Shoes Cheap Online downstairs across the gap between the Commande pas cher Coach Drawstring soul of the woman, the corner of the small skylight reveals a bright bean, that is no one who sleep. I had a dark night, and when she entered the room, she had been sleeping. I sat at the bedside to see her An Tian ignorant sleeping, ?If you have to love the situation, sad do not hi. ?I missed your childhood, juvenile, you have become a story of the woman, swim away, and my heart so aging. Our lives are separated by a long river. I just want to give you a clear embrace of the clean embrace, but it has become a fantasy. ?Zijun. ?I read the book at the desk and the day was bright. Morning section of the first section of professional courses, I want to return to school. Go before the kitchen to give her a good breakfast on the table, readily tear off a note paper want to leave a message, catch the pen leaned over and trembling for a long time, but no words pen, the p
czfgege

Następna

Wróć do Opieka nad dzieckiem