Karmienie łyżeczką a rozwój mowy

Odpowiada ekspert niania.pl

Karmienie łyżeczką a rozwój mowy

Postautor: Adams » 13 kwie 2011, o 00:56

Czy to prawda, że kiedy tylko u dziecka pojawią się pierwsze ząbki należy przejść na karmienie łyżeczką, bo to wpływa na poprawny rozwój mowy?
Adams

Re: Karmienie łyżeczką a rozwój mowy

Postautor: Fiona » 2 maja 2011, o 00:46

Podając pokarm łyżeczką, zaczynamy wprowadzać do diety dziecka nowe produkty o nowej niż dotychczas konsystencji, co jest istotne z logopedycznego punktu widzenia, ponieważ mięśnie biorące udział w artykulacji, to te same mięśnie, których używamy w trakcie picia, żucia czy gryzienia. Zmieniając sposób podania pokarmu wpływamy na pracę mięśni twarzy i artykulatorów a więc na rozwój aparatu mowy.

http://www.osesek.pl/podstawy-zywienia- ... -mowy.html
Fiona

Postautor: Adams » 1 sie 2011, o 14:54

Dziekuję za wyjaśnienie
Adams

Postautor: donatanstyl » 3 gru 2013, o 23:09

Ja takze.
donatanstyl

Postautor: seniOritaaa » 11 lut 2014, o 22:14

Dobrze wiedzieć...
seniOritaaa

Postautor: jolam » 25 lut 2014, o 13:00

Super.
jolam

Postautor: mag53 » 25 lut 2014, o 14:56

Niewiedziałam o tym.
mag53

Postautor: palacyk » 1 sie 2016, o 16:54

Też o tym słyszałam. To ważne w rozwoju mowy u malucha.
palacyk

Postautor: czfgege » 21 wrz 2017, o 09:00

n of the grandmother, my father did not take me how, but since then I have from his heart to his resentment, and this thing has been printed in my mind, with the years The bigger the older but the more clear and profound. After I went to high school, I no longer fear him, began to get used to talk back, I live in the home are not many opportunities, usually live on campus, under normal circumstances, I will not call him trouble, only in the school and At the end of the day, he was asked to drive my bed linen and other necessities to the school. And when you go Dr Martens Donna to college, every holiday or winter vacation to take him to the passenger center to pick me up home. But then I will not let him pick me up again. UGG Botas negro At the time of my graduation home Zapatos Nike Shox internship, I was in a wedding company internship, just the company at that time in the city center square has a spring wedding fair, need our staff to work overtime to half pastime, and then go home last train It was eight, I had to let my father pick me up, I told him I was sitting on the 28-way terminus waiting for him, but he could not understand, let me tell him what the road, I was a road crazy, I remember I never knew what the street was, and told him a landmark in the city center, but the father never went shopping, he did not know that he did not start on the phone. Patience, and I know this is not the way, I let him look for, I also Nike Air Max Shoes Outlet try to go to the side of the road a little bit of the place, and then use the mobile phone navigation check here is what way, then he called, or can not find , Began to lose my temper, asked me is not just playing the phone hiding in a place, I also started with him noisy, I also think of a way, not playing the phone, and then I found him in the slow line In the car, the car, he has moncler outlet sito ufficiale been scolded, I can not Nike Scarpe online stand, I said you do not have to pick me later, I am not a big taxi back, he let me immediately get off, they have the way to go back, I get off , Closed the door, the head did not return to a street I do not know just go straight, his father drove the car away. I walked a few steps, turned into a corner squatting and crying, then only nine, the street there are people, I dare not cry out loud, just squatting there buried head, crying for a long time. Crying tired, I thought about how tonight, where to go, I had wanted Zapatos Under Armour Curry 3 to KTV one night, singing, sleeping for a while. One night to deal with the past, the next day wash your face and then work, but I did not. I dodged in a corner of the city center, the beginning is because there is a wireless wifi, there is a chair, where I play the phone until 12 o'clock, and then to KTV, but then I changed my mind, I chose A more economical way to sit there and stay for a night, anyway will not die. In the middle of the night when the two is really sleepy, corridor lights in 12 o'clock Nike Free 6.0 after the exterminate, although my heart will be afraid, but that will not happen. But at two o'clock, as if there is security to the night, that he will not come over my side, but as if my cell phone light so that he felt something wrong, he shouted, who, who is where I do not want to answer, But he is getting closer, flashlight to me here, the hands still like holding what weapons, I would like to do not take me as a criminal on the spot law, it is too worthwhile, and made me like What kind of shabby things were found the same, and then I answered, I said I just want to stay here for a night, do not do anything bad. He is a girl's voice, may relax the vigilance, and then walked into the question, why is here, where the home, Canada Goose Italia and made me like a blind stream. I started with some conflict, then two or three back and forth to tell him the truth. Others are also very good, have been listening, and said that I was nothing, when they were in the army when ... ... So, talking about talking on the day, he advised me to go home early, home People will worry, I said I had to work, on the edge of the square, the home I called to my mother, said my colleagues at home for a night, she also assured. Morning, the next rain, I have no umbrella, rain ran to my work where the colleagues asked me how to take the umbrella, I said yesterday, the students did not go back to sing all night, no umbrella. There are a lot of things, a while ago I go back, my uncle to the younger brother to buy a house early to buy a house ready to use, and asked our family to borrow money, but the father of life and death refused, the last mother or his father borrowed some Uncle, or else grandmother will be sad. And then the grandmother side of the house to demolition, my grandmother in the past few years aunt is very care, so want to point a little to the aunt, the results of his father and too many grandmother to give, and quarrel quarrel, and aunt quarrel. To count to go, get confused. I really feel very sad, but you see he never white hair to now most of the white, you do not have the heart to scold or then quarrel with him what. Mother is also tired, always have to persuade his father, any labor and resentment. I do not know what I can do. Mid-Autumn Festival when the gra
czfgege

Wróć do Opieka nad dzieckiem