Mourinho lauds Carrick: “A big player is leaving Man Utd, bu

Mourinho lauds Carrick: “A big player is leaving Man Utd, bu

Postautor: kema cooll » 4 maja 2018, o 06:48

Obrazek

sbobet88888 Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has heaped praise on Michael Carrick after the midfielder was presented with a Special Contribution trophy at the club’s end of season awards.
Carrick, who has made 463 appearances for United since joining from Tottenham in 2006, is set to retire from playing at the end of the season to join Mourinho’s coaching staff.
The 36-year-old was recognised with an award presented by Mourinho, who also jokingly handed him a referee’s whistle and some painkillers for headaches.
And Mourinho revealed that while he is upset Carrick is retiring as a player, he is happy about the prospect of working together on the training pitch.
“I have to admit that one of the most difficult things in my 18 years as a manager is when a big player is leaving – it is always very sad,” said Mourinho, via Goal.
“So this time we try to do it in a way where I am not sad. A big player is leaving but a big man is staying.
“There is a space for him and we will welcome him with open arms but, before that, we still want Michael to play and then the next day give his boots to his kids.”
kema cooll

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Mazowiecki