Eden Hazard says he will not force Chelsea to sell him

Postautor: chanoudom » 15 paź 2018, o 05:28

Obrazek

ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo Eden Hazard says he will not force Chelsea to sell him and will only leave the club on "good terms". The 27-year-old, whose contract has two years left to run, recently spoke of his daily quandary over staying loyal to the Blues or fulfilling his dream of joining Real Madrid.

Chelsea intend to convince Hazard the stay at the club and sign a new long-term contract, Sky Sports News reported last week, and Hazard has insisted he will never clash with his club. ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo

"Chelsea were clear to me; I could not leave (in the summer).I accepted it," Hazard told Telefoot. "Leaving or staying, I knew I was going to be happy. I do not regret at all.

"I will never clash with a club. If I leave Chelsea, I will leave on good terms." Hazard appeared to rule out a January switch to Real on Friday in one of many public pronouncements on the situation in the October international break. ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo The Belgian joined Chelsea from Lille in June 2012 and his current contract, signed in February 2015, runs until June 2020.
chanoudom

Attacked Liverpool fan Sean Cox 'now eating independently an

Postautor: chanoudom » 29 gru 2018, o 03:06

Attacked Liverpool fan Sean Cox 'now eating independently and trying to sing'

Obrazek

A Liverpool fan who was left with catastrophic injuries after being attacked outside Anfield earlier this year is now eating independently, thai sbo his family has said. Sean Cox, 53, from Dunboyne, Co Meath was assaulted by a Roma fan less than an hour before kick-off at the Champions League semi-final in April.

The father-of-three was left with brain injuries, and his wife Martina said their lives had been "turned upside down".Mr Cox has been recovering at the National Rehabilitation Hospital in Dun Laoghaire, where his wife says he is making progress.

"He no longer thai sbo has a feeding tube so is starting to eat and drink again with the help of the wonderful nursing staff," she said."Sean has some more words and is trying very hard to sing along to familiar songs; these are encouraging and proud steps for us all."

Mrs Cox said they have shown him social media posts, press clippings and videos from fundraising events in England and Ireland to show him the public support he has received."While it has been an exceptionally difficult time, thai sbo what has helped me and the kids get through it has been the overwhelming goodwill of Sean's family, friends, supporters and the general public," she said.
chanoudom

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Łódzki