Vinicius Junior: I am sure God will honour my hard work

Vinicius Junior: I am sure God will honour my hard work

Postautor: sonsovan » 19 cze 2018, o 10:30

Obrazek

Signed as one of the world's most expensive teenagers, sbo333 Vinicius Junior is finally set to make the move from Brazil to Spain and join the Real Madrid squad.The 45 million euro fee could turn out to be a bargain if he can maintain the form which saw him bag 10 goals in 48 games for Flamengo.Ahead of joining up with Real Madrid to begin his career in Europe, the 17-year-old spoke exclusively to MARCA.How has your last year in Rio and with Flamengo been?"It's been a year where I've played minutes, learned a lot and I managed to become a starter in the Brazilian championship and in the Copa Libertadores. It's inexplicable for me at my age and also for my training. sbo333 All the professionals at Flamengo have helped me a lot."Does it weigh on you knowing what you're worth at 45 million euros?"I never think about money, I think about playing, enjoying myself and giving the team pride that I'm wearing the shirt."Your transfer to Madrid was historic. You were the most expensive player under 18 years old ever in football. Did many friends, family and other people take an interest after that?"They always appear, but my father and my family protect me from everything bad so I'm left with people who have always support me and have always been with me from the start." sbo333
sonsovan

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Lubelski