One subtle yet encouraging play

One subtle yet encouraging play

Postautor: chenyan94 » 30 lis 2018, o 05:45

from Sam Darnold’s first preseason game Sometimes the difference between getting quality quarterback play and not getting quality quarterback play comes in a subtle form.With that in mind www.authenticsnewyorkjets.com , I wanted to draw your attention to one throw Sam Darnold made on Friday night against the Falcons. What he did on this throw was easy to miss. It wasn’t a particularly important play in the game, but it is an encouraging sign to see Darnold understanding one of the subtleties of the position so soon.Darnold was looking for Tre McBride on an in breaking route.Darnold doesn’t lead McBride. The receiver has to stop to catch it rather than catching it in stride.At this point you might be wondering, “John, isn’t the quarterback supposed to hit the receiver in stride?”In many instances the answer is yes, but this is not always the case. Take a closer look at this play. There is a defender bearing down on McBride. If Darnold puts the ball further to the inside, McBride would have had a shot to catch it in stride New York Jets T-Shirt , but the defender would have had a chance to lay a big hit on Darnold’s receiver. That is the type of thing that can result in the ball being dislodged or even injury. The receiver and defender were approximately the same distance from that spot.I hope you don’t misunderstand what I am saying here. I am not suggesting we enshrine Sam Darnold in the Hall of Fame because he completed this pass in his first preseason game.My point here is some of what separates good quarterbacks from bad quarterbacks in this league lives in the nuances of the position. It is certainly a good sign that Darnold understands something like this as he is entering the NFL. In a chilly MetLife Stadium the New York Jets lost their fourth straight and their seventh game of the 2018 NFL season with an ugly 41 - 10 loss at home against the division rival Buffalo Bills.Give the Bills credit, they played well. The Jets, on the other hand, were dominated in every phase of the game. The offensive line couldn’t block. Josh McCown was atrocious, making bad throws and bad decisions. The run defense couldn’t tackle, the pass defense couldn’t cover New York Jets Hats , the pass rush rarely got pressure on Matt Barkley. The Buffalo Bills came to play, and the Jets looked like they mailed this one in.The Bills went two plays in less than a minute to score on the game’s first possession. It only went downhill from there. The Bills converted a fake punt on fourth down. They scored on a fumble. They scored on a pass to an eligible receiver offensive lineman. The Bills played loose and well in every aspect of the game. The Jets barely played at all.The Jets could stop neither the run nor the pass, nor could they pass the ball nor run the ball on offense. This was as embarrassing a display of football ineptitude as we’ve seen in some time. The score was 31-3 at the half, and the second half amounted to little more than extended garbage time.With the loss the Jets record falls to 3-7, as they head into the bye week before a week 12 clash against the New England Patriots.John will be around for a more in depth recap of today’s game a bit later this evening. In the meantime leave your comments on the game below.
chenyan94

Re: One subtle yet encouraging play

Postautor: da555 » 6 gru 2018, o 08:23

Obrazek

บอล ออนไลน์ แฟนบอลหนุ่มสาวจากฮ่องกง ปลื้มจิตหัวใจพองโตหลังได้รับเสื้อแข้งที่เปื้อนเหงื่อแบบสดๆ ร้อนๆ จากมือ ทรอย ดีนี่ย์ หัวหอกตัวเก่งวัตฟอร์ด หลังทั้งสองคนเดินทางไกลกว่า 6,000 ไมล์ เพื่อมาชมเกมรักถึงดินแดนผู้ดี แม้สุดท้ายจะแพ้ก็ตามทรอย ดีนี่ย์ กองหน้ากัปตันทีมวัตฟอร์ด แสดงให้โลกเห็นถึงพฤติกรรมที่น่าชื่นชมเมื่อเขามอบเสื้อแข่งให้กับแฟนบอลรายหนึ่งที่ลงทุนเดินทางไกลถึง 6,000 ไมล์ (ประมาณ 9,656 กิโลเมตร) จากเขตปกครอบพิเศษฮ่องกง เพื่อมาชมทัพ "แตนอาละวาด" ในแมตช์แพ้ แมนเชสเตอร์ ซิตี้ เมื่อวันอังคารที่ผ่านมา แม้ว่า วัตฟอร์ด จะไม่สามารถเก็บแต้มได้ในเกมรับมือ "เรือใบสีฟ้า" ก็ตาม แต่แฟนบอลพันธุ์แท้สองรายที่ใช้ชื่อว่า นาน่า กับ เคซี ก็ยังได้พบกับช่วงเวลาที่แสนสวยงามในการเดินทางมาชมเกมสโมสรอันเป็นที่รักถึงถิ่นวิคาเรจ โร้ด เมื่อพวกเขาได้รับเสื้อแข่งจากมือของ ดีนี่ย์
da555

sky

Postautor: pikachu88 » 12 gru 2018, o 06:12

Thank you for providing this great and interesting topic information. I will regularly update your next post.
the impossible quiz
pikachu88

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski