Barzal was

Barzal was

Postautor: hongwei28 » 6 wrz 2018, o 06:37

The Buffalo Bills have hired Terry Robiskie to be their receivers coach in the latest offseason shuffle of Sean McDermott's staff.

Robiskie has 36 seasons of NFL coaching experience Shannon Sharpe Jersey , including the previous two as the Tennessee Titans offensive coordinator. He twice finished a season as an interim head coach with Washington in 2000 and Cleveland in 2004.

The 63-year-old replaces Phil McGeoghan who was hired by the Los Angeles Chargers to be their receivers coach on Tuesday. McGeoghan spent just one season in Buffalo and oversaw a patchwork unit that lacked consistency and was also hampered by injuries.

Robiskie joins a revamped offensive staff under coordinator Brian Daboll, who was hired last month. Daboll took over after Rick Dennison was fired days after Buffalo's season ended with a 10-3 loss to Jacksonville in the AFC wild-card playoff round.

The Bills finished last season ranked 29th in yards offense and 31st in yards passing.

Imagine Dragons were happy to perform indoors ahead of Super Bowl 52, unlike their recent outdoor gig for New Year’s Eve.

The Grammy-winning rock band headlined the EA Sports Bowl on Thursday in Minneapolis, running through their hits like ”Thunder,” ”Believer” and ”Radioactive.”

Lead singer Dan Reynolds said singing outdoors in the cold is ”really brutal `cause it gets tight on your vocal cords Jeff Driskel Jersey , but indoor it’s not so bad.”

”The New Year’s thing we did in New Orleans, that was insanely cold,” said guitarist Daniel Wayne Sermon, referring to their performance on ”Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest 2018.”

”We were dying. That’s the coldest I’ve ever been. We heard this one was indoors and we were pretty jazzed. I’m not going to lie,” he added.

Imagine Dragons performed for feverish fans at Nomadic Live at the Armory Peyton Manning Jersey , where rapper Machine Gun Kelly and electronic music producer Mura Masa also performed.

The band members said they’re not routing for a particular team when the New England Patriots take on the Philadelphia Eagles at the U.S. Bank Stadium on Sunday. Reynolds also said ”none of us are particularly athletic people” (guitarist Ben McKee and drummer Daniel Platzman round out the group).

”I went to college in Boston so I guess I should be a Pats fan. Sorry about that,” said Sermon, who played hockey in high school.

”You got probably the two least competitive guys in the band here,” added Reynolds, who said he played soccer growing up.

Though he couldn’t pick a team Max Garcia Jersey , Reynolds said he recently watched a documentary about Tom Brady that helped him appreciate the athlete.

”It was intriguing. You kind of see the dynamic of being a father and also having a family and juggling that with his competitive drive, and the age, and the taxing on the body. I thought that was very incredible. Just seeing that was inspiring,” he said.

The band, which formed in Las Vegas Chris Ivory Jersey , said returning to Minneapolis is great because the city ”has been a big part of our band’s story.”

”I feel like there’s certain cities in the U.S. that really feel we like a sense of home and this is one of those cities,” Reynolds said.

—-

Online:

Keita Bates-Diop Jersey ,
hongwei28

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski