McDonough had one last thing

McDonough had one last thing

Postautor: chenyan94 » 14 wrz 2018, o 08:41

GLENDALE Chad Henne Jersey , Ariz. (AP) The Arizona Cardinals have signed safety Tre Boston to a one-year contract.

The deal was announced Friday as players reported for the start of training camp.

Boston played in all 16 games, 15 as a starter, with the Los Angeles Chargers last season, when he set career highs with 79 tackles Lee Smith Jersey , 61 solo, five interceptions and nine passes defensed.

Boston, entering his fifth NFL season, is very familiar with new Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks. A fourth-round selection in the 2014 draft out of North Carolina Dean Lowry Jersey , Boston played his first three seasons with Carolina, where Wilks was the defensive backs coach.

The 25-year-old Boston joins Antoine Bethea and Budda Baker as safeties expected to see considerable action in the Cardinals’ new defensive scheme.

Arizona released African-born defensive end Moubarak Djeri, who is trying to make the NFL after playing in the German Football League.

Sean McDonough took a little shot at his former Monday Night Football broadcast partner Jon Gruden over Gruden’s decision to trade Khalil Mack.

McDonough, who now calls college football for ESPN Jarvis Jenkins Jersey , said in a promo for SportsCenter during the LSU-Miami game that he was anxious to watch because it would include Gruden’s comments about the Mack trade. McDonough then said he didn’t understand what Gruden was thinking in getting rid of such a great player.

“I’m anxious to hear this one, Jon Gruden and Khalil Mack talking about the trade,” McDonough said. “Khalil Mack traded by Oakland, by our man the Gru-dog Jason McCourty Jersey , to the Chicago Bears. The Bears got a great player. I don’t know what my man the Gru-dog is doing. He got some draft picks, but that’s one of the best defensive players in the league. He could’ve been a Gruden Grinder. Now he’s a Chicago Bear.”

There was talk during the Gruden-McDonough partnership that the two men didn’t particularly enjoy working together, and before their last game together there was an awkward moment when McDonough announced that it was Gruden’s last game as a broadcaster while Gruden insisted he hadn’t officially been hired to coach the Raiders. McDonough had one last thing to say about his former partner on Sunday night.

Authentic Womens Tremaine Edmunds Jersey
chenyan94

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski