The Pittsburgh Steelers aren’t playing

The Pittsburgh Steelers aren’t playing

Postautor: chenyan94 » 13 sie 2019, o 05:02

in Super Bowl 53 Rod Woodson Jersey , and fans are forced to deal with the stark reality of having to watch the New England Patriots in the big game — again.Nonetheless, the vast majority of the fan base aren’t just Steelers fans, but football fans. So, picking the winner for games is almost a necessary endeavor for the NFL Playoffs.So Dan McCullers Jersey , here we are, and we have to figure out who to pick in the game between the Los Angeles Rams and New England Sunday evening. Let’s get the logistics out of the way before we get to the picks...The Patriots are giving 2.5 points in this game, with an OVER/UNDER of 56.5 points.This is the time when myself and my counterpart Simon Chester put our pigskin brains together and make our predictions. We weren’t very good at this during the season and so far the postseason has not been that much better. While still a mediocre 4-6 against the spread, Simon was a respectable 9-1 versus the totals Roosevelt Nix Jersey , with my picks against the spread doing slightly better at 6-5 and a less than convincing 4-6 versus the totals.Time to get to the picks...and don’t forget to vote on your pick in the poll below, as well as leave your own prediction for the big game in the comment section below.Jeff Hartman’s Pick: Trust me, I do not want to pick the Patriots. Every ounce of my being can’t stand New England and all they stand for. However, I also realize when you give Bill Belichick an extra week to prepare...it doesn’t normally end well for the opponent. Nonetheless Coty Sensabaugh Jersey , I can’t get the fact the Patriots have lost a lot of Super Bowl games throughout the incredible stretch. My hope is this game will be close, but I like the Patriots to win their 6th Super Bowl on Sunday.I’ll take the Patriots straight up, and to cover. And I’ll take the UNDER in this contest.New England — 27Los Angeles — 24Simon Chester’s Pick:The Patriots are 3-3 in Super Bowls where they have been favorites and 5-5 all-time and I will be looking them to go under .500 against each on Sunday. In light of the struggles that Tom Brady has often shown when faced with a strong defensive front and cornerbacks capable of man coverage, there is a lot to like in the matchup the Rams present the Patriots on defense. If Todd Gurley is healthy and able to add another dimension to the backfield with C.J. Anderson Franco Harris Jersey , Los Angeles should have more than enough on offense to move the ball consistently. I’ll take the Rams outright and with +2.5-points and the under in a contest that could see points at a premium early in the game.New England — 24Los Angeles — 30 The college football all star season is upon us with the playing of the 94th Annual East/West Shrine game. The game will be played on Saturday the 19th in St. Petersburg Florida at 3 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. The game can be seen on NFL Network.Players of Interest East Offense 85 WR DaMarkus Lodge - Mississippi 6’2” 20478 OT Tyree St Louis - Miami 6’5’ 315 East Defense6 Derek Baity Jr. - CB Kentucky 6’3” 1882 Delvon Randall - S Temple 6’1” 21540 Khalil Hodge - LB Buffalo 6’1” 235 28 Michael Jackson Sr. - CB Miami 6’1” 20591Jordan Brailford -EDGE OK State 6’3” 250West Offense4 Brett Rypien - QB Boise St 6’2” 2022 KeeSean Johnson - WR Fresno St 6’2” 199West Defense31 Montre Hartage - CB Northwestern 6’ 19545 Landis Durham - EDGE Texas A&M6’3” 25549 Derick Roberson - EDGE Sam Houston St 6’4” 250 27 Andrew Wingard - Safety Wyoming 6’ 214
chenyan94

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski