The Steelers didn’t look good against

The Steelers didn’t look good against

Postautor: chenyan94 » 29 wrz 2019, o 05:14

the Bengals on Sunday Jesse James Jersey , but they needed a win more than they聽needed to look pretty.They got that win when kicker Matt McCrane made his third field goal of the day with two minutes left in the game. The kick made the score 16-13 and the Steelers defense came up with the stop they needed to end the season with a 9-6-1 record.Winning alone wasn’t enough to send the Steelers to the playoffs as they needed either a Ravens loss to the Browns or a tie in Sunday night’s game between the Titans and Colts to push them to the postseason. Players remained in a packed Heinz Field to watch the final minutes of the game in Baltimore and root for their divisional rivals from Cleveland.Their wish did not come true. The Ravens held on and the Steelers are now clinging to the slimmest of playoff threads.The Steelers were shut out for the entire first half until McCrane, who was signed this week when Chris Boswell went on injured reserve, hit a field goal at the whistle to put them in the locker room down 10-3. Ben Roethlisberger threw an interception that Shaun Williams took back for the Bengals’ only touchdown of the game, but bounced back to hit JuJu Smith-Schuster for a touchdown in the second half.Roethlisberger went over 5,000 yards for the season while going 31-of-45 for 287 yards. The Steelers offense appeared to miss wide receiver Antonio Brown Ryan Shazier Jersey , who sat with a knee injury, but they were able to just enough to back up an outstanding defensive performance.It wasn’t enough, though, and four losses in the five previous games proved to be too much for the Steelers to overcome. Myron Rolle — a Rhodes Scholar, an NFL player Mel Blount Jersey , and now a medical resident in the field of neurosurgery — recently has been accused of sexual harassment. He denies the claim, publicly and strongly with a detailed statement pushing back against the allegation.鈥淚 understand that in today鈥檚 world the responsibility falls on the 鈥榓ccused鈥?to prove themselves innocent, as opposed to ones alleged 鈥榓ccuser鈥?having to prove their claims before going public,” Rolle said, via the . “Unfortunately Mike Webster Jersey , I have found myself victim to these very circumstances.“A blogger/online personality, whom I have never met in person and have only interacted with once via phone, recently claimed that I verbally harassed her during a phone call exchange. She furthered these claims by stating that anonymous sources have come forward and added their accounts to her narrative.鈥淟et me make myself perfectly clear 鈥?these accusations are absolutely false and should be characterized as exactly what they are 鈥?acts of bullying, intimidation and retaliation.鈥淚 have been raised to respect women and to also keep my personal affairs private, as that is the respectful thing to do. However Greg Lloyd Jersey , I will not sit idly by and allow someone to engage in intentional character assassination simply because I did not return their advances or wish to engage in a relationship as they may have wanted.鈥漈he accuser is Amanda Seales, an actress and online personality. Rolle, a sixth-round pick in 2010 of the Titans, spent time with Tennessee and Pittsburgh but never played in a regular-season game. He currently is a neurosurgery resident at Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital.
chenyan94

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski