Ben Roethlisberger has come a long way

Ben Roethlisberger has come a long way

Postautor: chenyan94 » 9 paź 2019, o 09:12

from talking about retiring.Two years after he mused about adopting a year-to-year approach Mason Rudolph Jersey , Roethlisberger has a three-year commitment. And when that three-year commitment ends, Roethlisberger still may keep playing.“I know he doesn’t have an expiration date,” Steelers G.M. Kevin Colbert recently told the #PFTPM podcast. “We just felt that that was a foreseeable future that we were able to do, and he was agreeable to. But I’m sure that he doesn’t have an expiration date. I know that he’s still very competitive. He still wants to do this at a high level. . . . He doesn’t need money Ernie Stautner Jersey , he doesn’t need Hall of Fame credentials in my opinion. He’s already achieved both of those. What he wants is more Super Bowls. And he wants to continue to try to win, and we’re gonna support that. And that was a big part of why we were willing to do what we did, and now it’s our job to help him help us get there.”Roethlisberger turned 37 two months ago. He’ll 39 in the final year of his current deal. With a pair of quarterbacks from his generation already playing beyond 40, maybe Roethlisberger will keep going Joe Haden Jersey , through 2021 and beyond.Steelers vs. Ravens, Week 4: Second-half live updates, injury news and open thread The Pittsburgh Steelers are back on the field for the first game of the 2018 regular season as they prepare to face off against the Baltimore Ravens in Week 4. Throughout the game, be sure to check back here for score updates James Washington Jersey , injury news and any breaking news from those on the sidelines following the team live. You can also follow along in the Twitter feed below.For those wondering, you can enjoy some lively commentary with the best Steelers fans across the globe in the open thread for all BTSC members in the comment section below. Let’s remember to keep it clean, respect everyone’s thoughts and ideas, and ultimately remember we’re all here for the same reason—to root on the Steelers!So enjoy the game and be sure to follow BTSC for all the latest news surrounding the team throughout the game and afterwards!HERE WE GO STEELERS!A Twitter List by btsteelcurtain
chenyan94

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski