Running backs Phillip Lindsay and Saquon

Running backs Phillip Lindsay and Saquon

Postautor: chenyan94 » 16 paź 2019, o 05:37

Barkley started their NFL careers in very different places Courtland Sutton Jersey White , but they’ll wrap up their rookie seasons in the same one.Barkley was selected second overall by the Giants and Lindsay signed with the Broncos as an undrafted free agent, which will make them something of an odd couple when they arrive for the Pro Bowl festivities in Orlando next month. Lindsay said that the top two rookie backs in the league haven’t met yet and that he’s looking forward to changing that.“It’s going to be fun to be able to finally talk to Saquon,” Lindsay said, via the . “We always heard about each other, but we never got to see each other. So, it will be cool to hang out with each other.”Lindsay hopes that rubbing shoulders with the likes of Barkley and others who were more acclaimed heading into the league will show others that it’s worth it to pursue your goals with as much fervor as possible.“You’ve got to keep pushing, you just never know. You’ve got to keep the faith no matter what Joe Flacco Jersey ,” Lindsay said. “Everybody can take anything from you, but they can’t take your faith. That’s what you’ve got to rely on. You鈥檝e got to go for your dreams.”Lindsay is nine yards away from the 1,000-yard mark and is four yards behind Joe Mixon for the most rushing yards in the AFC. Those numbers explain why Lindsay is headed for the Pro Bowl and why his rise has been one of the best stories around the league this season. Not only does Von Miller want to become more of a vocal leader, he wants to become more of a Von Miller.The Broncos outside linebacker said at the start of offseason workouts Tuesday that he’s added 10 pounds this offseason, getting up to 245.“It’s a totally different player being 245 to 235,” Miller said, via Kyle Fredrickson of the. “It’s a totally different game. . . .“It’s when you get locked up with an offensive lineman and wherever you’re able to go with that. At 245 Bradley Chubb Jersey White , you can go just a little bit further with that. So 245 is where I wanted to be at.”Miller played at 236 during the Broncos’ Super Bowl run, but said he wanted to evolve as a player under new coach Vic Fangio.“I wanted to really focus on my nutrition and working out,” Miller said. “Really stack days and get my body weight back up to where it’s supposed to be. I feel like I did that up until this point.“It’s not a lot, but I need that 10 pounds.”And there are plenty of people out there who would be willing to share 10 with Von, if he needed help keeping pounds on.
chenyan94

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski