There is a youth movement in Oakland as the team

There is a youth movement in Oakland as the team

Postautor: chenyan94 » 28 paź 2019, o 03:48

has shifting into full rebuild mode. That means there is no sense in a 35-year-old safety taking the field. For that reason Dave Casper Jersey , Reggie Nelson is inactive for today’s game.Expected to see some considerable playing time in the game is Karl Joseph and Erik Harris as the team looks to see what they have in them. For Joseph, it could be either for the future as a player, or the future with regard to draft picks they can yield in a trade. Either way, he must see the field for that.Also inactive is Rashaan Melvin who a couple weeks ago tweeted that he was frustrated, adding “I’m done trying to change my style. It’s not me. Back to what I know and what got me here!!”Gruden was asked about it the following day and responding with a bit of shade.“I heard there was a Twitter report out there,” said Gruden. “Melvin is on his seventh team, I think. He’s had different techniques. Maybe he’s confused, I don’t know. I’ll talk to him. But he has to play better. He’s in a competitive situation. Perhaps he’s frustrated, and I can’t blame him.”Now he’s benched against his former team. Coincidence? Probably not.RaidersWR Marcell AtemanLB Shilique CalhounLB Emmanuel LamurCB Rashaan MelvinT Justin MurrayS Reggie NelsonG Kelechi OsemeleNotes: Starting in place of Kelechi Osemele at left guard will be Jon Feliciano. Daryl Worley and Gareon Conley are expected to start at the corner spots in place of Rashaan Melvin. Rookie cornerback Nick Nelson is also active for the game. Jason Cabinda was just activated from the practice squad last week and gets the start at linebacker in place of Emmanuel Lamur.ColtsOL Denzelle GoodWR Ryan GrantS Malik HookerWR Steve Ishmael DT Hassan RidgewayTE Erik SwoopeRB Robert TurbinNotes: Dontrelle Inman gets the start at wide receiver in place of Ryan Grant. Former Raiders second round pick Mike Mitchell gets the nod at safety in place of Malik Hooker. Safety Clayton Geathers was questionable after missing the last two practices. He is active and should start.Follow @LeviDamien Clelin Ferrell was a big surprise as the fourth player off the board in the NFL draft Derek Carr Jersey , a pick that had people scratching their heads and wondering what Raiders coach Jon Gruden and G.M. Mike Mayock were thinking.Ferrell can’t do anything to change any minds until the games start for real, but for now, he says he’s working hard on the practice field to show his new teammates and coaches what kind of player he is.“Just that I’m a worker,” Ferrell said, via Scott Bair of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “The play is going to come with itself, but I just want to earn the respect of my teammates, that’s the biggest thing. So much going on around because you’re a rookie and don’t know much. Everything is just new, it’s a whole new situation, whole new playbook Antonio Brown Jersey , whole new teammates, everything. So, just come in with the right mindset and right attitude, work hard and just earn the respect of my teammates is the biggest thing.”Ferrell says he’s always been that kind of worker.“It comes from where I grew up and just how I was raised. Regardless of the circumstances, it’s always about your attitude and about your outlook on life,” Ferrell said. “You could always be in a worse situation, you know what I mean? So for me, it’s always about my attitude, so regardless of anything that I’ve ever been through Amari Cooper Jersey , any struggles or success, you know, I always try to keep a positive attitude because that’s so important just as far as, you know, affecting others and if you want to get out of those situations.”Ferrell has the right attitude, even if many didn’t think he was the right pick.
chenyan94

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski