With their third pick the Chargers take a guy

With their third pick the Chargers take a guy

Postautor: chenyan94 » 2 lis 2019, o 03:16

we don’t even have a picture of."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections San Diego Chargers Daily LinksSan Diego Chargers NewsSan Diego Chargers OffseasonSan Diego Chargers HistorySan Diego Chargers HumorChargers DraftLos Angeles Chargers select OT Trey PipkinsNew White Melvin Gordon Jerseys ,51commentsWith their third pick the Chargers take a guy we don’t even have a picture of.PDTShareTweetShareShareLos Angeles Chargers select OT Trey PipkinsKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsWith the 91st overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, Tom Telesco and the Los Angeles Chargers have selected offensive tackle Trey Pipkins out of Sioux Falls.This is a serious head scratcher from Tom Telesco and the front office. Every year, he seems to go off any board anyone else has ever seen in the third round and this year is no different. Pipkins was a red shirt Snior for Sioux Falls and is considered a border top-50 tackle in this year’s draft class. This pick is difficult to understand and even more difficult to defend.Let us know in the comments what you think about this pick. Try to keep it clean, but honestly at this point I’m not sure I’ll blame you (though I will still have to hide anything foul). If you have any theories as to why on earth they would make this pick Melvin Gordon Jerseys 2019 , please include that in your comment as well. Just, wow. It’s going to be an interesting 2nd half of the season."The 2019 NFL schedules just dropped and the Los Angeles Chargers have some interesting situations. First of all, the Chargers have 4 primetime games currently scheduled starting with week 6 when the Chargers host the Pittsburgh Steelers for a Sunday night game on October 13th. They also have primetime games on Thursday Nov 7 at the Oakland Raiders for week 10, Monday Nov 18th for week 11’s “Home” game in Mexico City against the Kansas City Chiefs White Philip Rivers Jerseys , and Sunday December 15th hosting the Minnesota Vikings for week 15.The second half of the season will also be especially important for the Chargers as 5 of the last 7 games are divisional matchups. That’s a lot of games with playoff/tiebreaking importance in November and December. The first half of the season meanwhile, on paper, looks like it could be perfect for a quick start. Depending on which version of the Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans Philip Rivers Jerseys 2019 , and Denver Broncos (looking at you Joe Flacco), the Chargers have a real chance to jump out of the gate 5-0 before they host the Steelers on Sunday night in LA for week 6. Week 17’s game at Kansas City is the only game that could be really cold, which is good. The Chargers only have only 1 East Coast game with an early start, the week 4 matchup in Miami against the Dolphins. The other early start games are at the Lions in Detroit for week 2 White Antonio Gates Jerseys , at Chicago for week 8, then weeks 16 and 17 for road games against the Raiders and Chiefs, although the week 16 game against the Raiders is still TBD. Overall, besides the lopsided divisional games Antonio Gates Jerseys 2019 , this is a very even schedule and I don’t really see anything that adds any extra difficulty for the Chargers. If anything, the limited early starts and spaced out east coast games work in the Chargers’ favor.
chenyan94

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski