Neymar: Barcelona star Andres Iniesta makes SHOCK Real Madri

Neymar: Barcelona star Andres Iniesta makes SHOCK Real Madri

Postautor: thanloeuth » 22 mar 2018, o 09:46

Obrazek
Andres Iniesta has been speaking about a possible transfer for Neymar
The Brazilian is subject to much transfer speculation as he appears to be unhappy in the French capital sbobet8888 following a number of on-field spats with team-mate Edinson Cavani. Rumours have circulated that Real Madrid are interested in taking Neymar to the Bernabeu as they plot a huge summer shake-up.
However,sbobet8888 they would be expected to beat the current world-record fee of £198million to take him to the Spanish capital.
There has also been talk of Neymar returning to Barcelona - but Iniesta thinks it would be more likely the 26-year-old joins Real.
The truth is that the future of Neymar is not something I'm thinking about," Iniesta told Spanish radio show El Larguero.
Normally, when you leave a place, it's hard to come back, which is why I would be more surprised if Neymar returned to go to another team, but we'll see. If he signed, Madrid would sign one of the best in the world, but we - Barca - will continue with a template that I can better.sbobet8888
thanloeuth

Wróć do Polskie Towarzystwo Logopedyczne Oddział Śląski