'Rashford Will Be Worth £200m Soon'

'Rashford Will Be Worth £200m Soon'

Postautor: BoySmile » 5 sty 2019, o 09:24

Obrazek
Manchester United star Marcus Rashford, who has been in ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo sensational form since the arrival of Ole Gunner Solskjaer, is soon going to be valued around £200 million, says a former Premier League player.The 21-year-old appeared to be stagnating at United under Jose Mourinho, but has improved his form drastically since Solskjaer replaced the Portuguese tactician.Rashford has contributed to four goals in the new manager’s first four matches, leading ex-Newcastle United striker Shola Ameobi to believe the 21-year-old is going to worth loads of money in a few years’ time."It’s evolution isn’t it, from a young ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo player who’s in there," he said, according to the Daily Star."I think the more games you play, you mentioned he’s played nearly 150 games now, I think having a manager who’s been a striker, who’s been in those positions can speak to you in a way I guess maybe others haven’t been able to."I think, certainly for the strikers, this is a massive deal for Rashford."We see the talent he’s got but if he can add that last little bit, he’s going to be ช่อง ทาง เข้า sbo worth £200m (R3.5 billion) in a couple of years."At his young age, Rashford is already just three appearances from 150 senior team matches for the Red Devils.
BoySmile

Wróć do Porady ortodontyczne