How to resolve Dell Printer Offline to online on Mac?

How to resolve Dell Printer Offline to online on Mac?

Postautor: delltechsupport » 29 lip 2019, o 06:45

The users of Dell Printer have escalated the issue of their error where their printer goes offline. This is an issue which can be solved using some elementary steps. The procedure which the users would have to undertake are as mentioned below:

• The users must make sure that the printer driver is compatible with the latest version of iOS.
• It is also vital that the users do not send multiple documents to print at the same time.
• Ensure that all the cables connecting the printer with the Mac device are functioning and accurately connected.
• The users must make sure that the printer is not encountering the issue of Paper Jam.
The users can easily solve the issue of their printer offline by using the process that has been mentioned above. They can connect at Dell Customer Care Phone Number and seek guidance on how to solve the same.

Read More: Dell customer Support Phone Number | Dell Support Number
delltechsupport

Re: How to resolve Dell Printer Offline to online on Mac?

Postautor: mskristymurphy » 2 wrz 2019, o 08:26

Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me in the future. Assignment Help Melbourne
mskristymurphy

Wróć do Szkolenia logopedyczne