election decision not among top 3 moments

Odpowiada ekspert Wydawnictwa Edukacyjnego

election decision not among top 3 moments

Postautor: cigssmoke » 21 maja 2018, o 09:24

In the photo, as the haze from the canon smoke the Honourable Judith Guichon inspects the Guard of Honour. April 23, 2018. (ADRIAN LAM, TIMES COLONIST). In the Legislature library, the Honourable Judith Guichon receives a horse pad with the BC logo on it from Premier John Horgan Discount Newport 100S Cigarettes. April 23, 2018. (ADRIAN LAM, TIMES COLONIST). In the Legislature library, the Honourable Judith Guichon addresses the crowd and has a moment Online Newport Cigarette Store. April 23, 2018. (ADRIAN LAM, TIMES COLONIST). For City story by Stand Alone.

Photograph By

Guichon said her among most indelible memories are visiting Victoria's Cridge Centre where work is being done to help people with brain injuries Buy Newport Cigarettes Wholesale, seeing the Paleontology Museum in Tumbler Ridge and being in Stewart to see the disappearing glaciers.

"If asked what my top three memories are, that day in June would not pop into mind as one of them," she said at a farewell ceremony at the legislature. "Sorry, Premier Horgan."

In his remarks, Horgan alluded to the decision that allowed the NDP to assume power after 16 years of Liberal governments.

"I am entitled to my personal favourite over the many, many years and I think I've said more than once that Judith is my favourite," he said. "But it's not for personal reasons, it's for the dignity and integrity she brought to the office."

Horgan said Guichon attended 550 official events in the last year and almost 2,400 events since her appointment in November 2012.

Guichon, a lifelong rancher from Merritt Cheap Cartons Of Cigarettes, was presented with a western saddle pad embroidered with the lieutenant-governor's crest and the province's coat of arms Cigarettes Online Free Shipping.

Liberal Leader Andrew Wilkinson said history will remember Guichon for the crucial and dignified role she played in last year's election.
related article :
Marlboro Light Coupons

The Effect Of Smoking Cigarettes

Newport Cigarette Ingredients

Newport Cigarretes

Buy Loose Tobacco
cigssmoke

Wróć do Publikacje logopedyczne