Nuno Espirito Santo praised Wolves after FA Cup win over Liv

Odpowiada ekspert MiMowa.pl

Nuno Espirito Santo praised Wolves after FA Cup win over Liv

Postautor: chanoudom » 8 sty 2019, o 05:21

Nuno Espirito Santo praised Wolves after FA Cup win over Liverpool

Obrazek

Wolves boss Nuno Espirito Santo praised his players after their FA Cup win over Liverpool. เว็บ แทง บอล Ruben Neves scored the winner as Wolves beat the Premier League leaders 2-1 at Molineux to progress to the fourth round where they will face either Shrewsbury or Stoke. Raul Jimenez gave Wolves the lead in the first half and though Divock Origi levelled things up after the interval, Neves won the game with a trademark long-range strike.

"It was a good performance, a tough game," said Nuno. "We had good counter-attacks and when we had possession we had possession. It was a very good performance. "In the first half we were very good and in the second half we got the reaction we wanted when we lost a goal almost immediately. In general, I think it was a very good game. เว็บ แทง บอล "Neves has already lit up Molineux with his long distance shooting before and Nuno was delighted to see his compatriot among the goals once more.

"It's something that Ruben does and we encourage him to do," he added. "Last season, we saw it pretty often. We know he has this talent. It was a good strike. เว็บ แทง บอล It's something he has to improve."It was such a beautiful goal. Molineux came alive again. I am very proud against a very good team. How we did it was good. Now we need to do it again."
chanoudom

Wróć do Gry i zabawy logopedyczne