Hector Bellerin pledges future to Arsenal amid Juventus link

Na pytania odpowiada ekspert zdrowa-mama.pl

Hector Bellerin pledges future to Arsenal amid Juventus link

Postautor: kema cooll » 12 maja 2018, o 09:21

Obrazek

Hector Bellerin insists he will commit to his Arsenal contract by staying at “home” in north London, despite speculation linking the defender with a move away from the club.
sbobet mobile Bellerin, 23, has been an ever-present in the Arsenal backline since making his first-team debut four seasons ago, racking up 160 appearances across all competitions in the process.
And while the full-back has been heavily linked with a move to a number of elite European clubs, the Spaniard insists he will report for pre-season training duty with the Gunners after the World Cup.
Speaking to Sky Sports, Bellerin said he is “definitely happy at the club and will be here next season,” before adding: “I’ve got a long contract, I have been in London for a very long time, this is what I call my home right now.”
The attacking full-back is hoping for a call-up to the World Cup this summer, but with stern competition from Spanish right-backs Dani Carvajal and Alvaro Odriozola, Bellerin concedes he is unsure of a place in the squad.
He continued: “There is nothing else I am thinking of, for the summer. We have the World Cup, I don’t know if I will be called up or not [to Spain], that is something we will need to wait and see.
“If I get given the chance then I will be really happy for it. Apart from that I am sure I will be coming back here next pre-season.”
kema cooll

Wróć do Między Mamami