Speech therapy - advice needed

Speech therapy - advice needed

Postautor: depprussell » 26 lip 2018, o 14:30

Hello,

DS1 is nearly 3.5 & while he has a good vocabulary his speech is not very clear. I was talking to another mum today who is also a Montessori teacher & she agreed with me (I brought up the subject). So I would like to have him assessed to see if he needs some speech therapy. I would like to go privately so do I have to go to my GP & get a referral or can I just get an appointment myself? Are there long waiting lists? Can anyone recommend a speech therapist? I'm in Celbridge so one in Dublin/Kildare would be best.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.magicmum.com/phpBB/viewtopi ... 0&t=111367
Startup video production studio

Thanks
depprussell

Re: Speech therapy - advice needed

Postautor: watchfish » 19 paź 2019, o 11:18

The man behind this feat was German-born Hans Wilsdorf, who founded Rolex in 1905. By Replica Watch obtaining this first chronometer certificate from Kew, Wilsdorf demonstrated that, in terms of precision, Swiss Replica Rolex a small wristwatch could rival that of the best timepieces, including pocketwatches, which Omega Replicas were the norm at the time. Thus, nearly two centuries after John Harrison Rolex Replica designed the first marine chronometer, Rolex targeted an equal level of precision for a wristwatch.
watchfish

Wróć do Ćwiczenia logopedyczne