The break-in period has ended for the new-look Buccaneers.

The break-in period has ended for the new-look Buccaneers.

Postautor: liny195 » 22 sie 2019, o 04:45

On Sunday http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-lavonte-david-jersey , it’s time to put the pads on. And new Tampa Bay coach Bruce Arians is happy about that.“Football is not played in shorts and it’s not fair to the big guys,” Arians told reporters on Saturday. “So many guys look bad in shorts and then they put the pads on and they’re football players. That was kind of my message when we broke — I am looking for the football players that show up now, not the soccer players. There are a lot of guys who are great in shorts and then the noise level goes up and they kind of disappear. We are going to look for football players now.”And that’s Bruce Arians, folks. Great ready for plenty of additional quotes like it from the guy who retired in 2018 and who is back with a vengeance, putting his unique imprint on a team that has the talent but that needs the guidance and direction to get the most out of it. Arians, with his blunt, candid, authentic messages will get the Bucs to their maximize level of production, whatever it may be. Linebacker Kwon Alexander recently said he hopes to stay in Tampa. It now seems less likely given contract talks between the Bucs and Alexander have stalled http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-mike-evans-jersey , PewterReport.com reports.The same goes for receiver Adam Humphries.The Bucs expect to get a chance to match any offer, according to PewterReport.com, but both players may get deals out of Tampa Bay’s price range.Considering Alexander is coming off a torn anterior cruciate ligament that kept him out of the final 10 games of last season, the Bucs might have a better chance to re-sign him than Humphries.Bucs General Manager Jason Licht has called Alexander 鈥渢he heartbeat of the defense.鈥滱lexander is only 24 and made the Pro Bowl for the first time in 2017.Alexander, 29th on PFT鈥榮 top-100 free agents list, has six interceptions, six forced fumbles and seven sacks in 46 career games.
liny195

Wróć do Ćwiczenia logopedyczne