...apparently"

...apparently"

Postautor: liny195 » 30 sie 2019, o 04:33

/>Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteBucs Nationa Tampa Bay Buccaneers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBuccaneersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmJason Pierre-Paul Injury Signals Issue With Jason Licht Draft Strategy...New Womens John Lynch Jersey ,90comments...apparentlyEDTShareTweetShareShareJason Pierre-Paul Injury Signals Issue With Jason Licht Draft Strategy...Kim Klement-USA TODAY SportsTampa Bay Buccaneers defensive lineman Jason Pierre-Paul may potentially have suffered a neck injury which will most likely prevent him from playing in 2019 and may keep him from playing ever again depending on the severity and how his body heals from it.The team is awaiting a second opinion. This accident occurred on 02 May 2019. On 25 April, one week prior, Jason Licht passed on edge rushers like Josh Allen, Montez Sweat and Brian Burns while drafting inside linebacker Devin White. While Licht surely addressed a big need on Todd Bowles’ defense, as stated by the coach himself, he failed to address the glaring hole Pierre-Paul’s injury leaves on the team.And according to some, this oversight (read: inability to read the future) is reason to fire the Bucs’ general manager.If you haven’t picked up the sarcasm, I’ll spell it out. Jason Licht doesn’t deserve to be fired because he didn’t know JPP was going to crash a vehicle one week after the draft and suffer a potentially season-ending injury.Yet, there are those who will use the injury as a sounding board to reverberate the belief they were in fact correct in their assertion the team shouldn’t have drafted White in the first place.If I were to argue with you, which I won’t, I would say you got lucky - but I would stop there. To say anyone is lucky that a man who has poured his adult and much of his adolescent life into his career is about to potentially lose the final years of it would be disgusting.To use this fact as evidence to win a trivial argument, deplorable.I have been writing about or covering the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for six years now and for various sites or podcasts. I will say, this team’s fan base is passionate even if they are largely missing from the stadium on game day.The fan base is opinionated, but mostly respectful. Part of the enjoyable part about writing sports related content is the interaction with readers and listeners and peers and even players.When a player agrees with my takes http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-donovan-smith-jersey , it makes my ego warm my soul a little. When a reader disagrees it sparks new thought and conversation. It’s fun. Mostly.What I hate seeing is when people tear each other down. It reminds me of Chris Conte. You know the play. I don’t need to rehash it here.When it first happened, I had a similar instant reaction. I winced, I think I said “oooh” and I watched the Steelers tight end run downfield for a score.And then I learned like the rest of you did, that Conte had been hurt on the play. That he had come into the game already injured yet played anyway to try and get his team a big win on Primetime television. But then I went to twitter, and there were jokes, and laughs and people generally drawing pleasure from it. Those aren’t the Bucs fans I love. Those are the Bucs fans who make players clam up and give ‘canned answers’ those fans then complain about.Back on topic. If you hate Jason Licht, then fine. Hate him. But to blame the man for this is beyond ridiculous.Vernon Hargreaves hasn’t panned out; he’s on his third NFL head coach; Derwin James made the Pro Bowl; HE DRAFTED ROBERTO AGUAYO.Hell, maybe you didn’t like the White pick before. That’s fine too. The point is, you don’t need more ammo. If you want to start a change.org petition for Licht’s job, there will be plenty from the playlist for you to choose from without having to fault his not consulting Tom Cruise’s Minority Report. And further, you won’t need to parade a player’s neck injury as a beacon of light for all to see your argument in all of its glory.I for one, disagree, and think Licht is a solid general manager fully capable of assembling a roster which can be coached to winning a Super Bowl.But that’s me. What else is me, is if Lavonte David were to succumb to an injury and miss the 2019 NFL Season Ronde Barber Jersey , I wouldn’t be happy. I wouldn’t celebrate my genius for supporting the drafting of Devin White before it was a reality like I had cracked the DaVinci Code. I’d feel for the player. For the pain and suffering which comes with season-ending injuries. I’d appreciate the existence of White, sure. But beyond this, I’d do my best to keep things in perspective.What we’re talking about and tweeting about is a game. What they’re living is a business, and it’s their livelihood. We’re not supposed to see it the same, but let’s not allow ourselves to reach new lows in the pursuit of being right. Could the former Fighting Irishman find his way to Tampa Bay?"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 2016 NFL DraftInjuriesFree AgencyGame FilmNFL DraftPlayer AnalysisNFL Draft ProfilesBuccaneers Draft Profile: CB Julian LoveNew,1commentEDTShareTweetShareShareBuccaneers Draft Profile: CB Julian LoveKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsAs mentioned before, we all know how bad the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ secondary has been over the years. They need all the help they can get and the 2019 NFL Draft should be able to provide some of that help. Could former Notre Dame cornerback Julian Love be in play? We won’t know until if/when his name is called, but until then, let’s take a look at the former standout. Julian Love’s CareerLove was a 3-star recruit out of Nazareth Academy, located in La Grange Park, Illinois. He ranked as the 46th overall cornerback before heading to play for the Notre Dame Irish.After starting the final eight games of his freshman season, Love set a school record for most pass break-ups in a single season (20) and led the team in interceptions (3) during his sophomore season. After finishing out his junior season as a finalist for the Jim Thorpe award, Love decided to forego his senior year and enter the NFL Draft. The 5-foot-11, 193-pound cornerback recorded five interceptions and 126 total tackles during his collegiate career. He finished his career as the all-time leader in pass break-ups at Notre Dame. Pros - Instincts- Technique- Quick Feet- Route Recognition/Awareness- TacklingLove relies on technique and competitiveness to get the job done. He has tremendous ball skills - evidenced by the records he broke at Notre Dame - and has the ability to read and react quickly on the field. He’s competitive as hell http://www.buccaneerslockerroom.com/authentic-jameis-winston-jersey , his technique is sound as hell, and he’s always near the ball. Very little do you see him out of position or blowing assignments. A lot of that is also due to patience.Tackling is also a major plus with this kid. He won’t lay anyone out, but rarely do you see him miss as he attempts to take down an opponent. Cons- Strength- Speed- Burst- QuicknessThe biggest issue is Love’s lack of strength. He ran a 4.54 at the combine, but could only muster 14 reps on the bench press. Slower corners have to be stronger in order to keep NFL receivers in front of them and so they don’t get beat at the top of routes, which has happened to Love on plenty of occasions. He will also have trouble with the more “speedster” receiver due to his lack of quickness, burst, and overall speed. Teams will likely have to drop a safety over the top to help him out and they won’t be able to leave him on an island - depending on the matchup. Why The Buccaneers Need HimIn today’s NFL, it’s important to have depth at cornerback, especially if you’re the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Will It Happen?Love will likely go in the second round, but it feels like the 38th pick would be just a bit too high, especially considering the draft stock the Bucs have recently invested in the position.Tampa Bay just has too many needs in other areas to spend a high pick on a player that may have to play in a specific scheme in order to be successful. If he were to drop to the third round or later, then sure, it could happen - but that’s not likely and neither is Love wearing the pewter and red.
liny195

Wróć do Ćwiczenia logopedyczne