Giants add a cornerback to help their defense"

Giants add a cornerback to help their defense"

Postautor: liny195 » 6 wrz 2019, o 03:36

WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 White Harry Carson Jerseys , Week 17New York Giants News2019 NFL DraftGiants’ 2019 NFL Draft: Giants trade up, grab CB Deandre Baker at No. 30New,200commentsGiants add a cornerback to help their defenseEDTShareTweetShareShareGiants’ 2019 NFL Draft: Giants trade up, grab CB Deandre Baker at No. 30Deandre BakerKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsThe New York Giants on Thursday traded up to get a third selection in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft, and used that pick at No. 30 overall to select Georgia cornerback Deandre Baker.The Giants reportedly traded their second-round pick (37th) Harry Carson Jerseys 2019 , a fourth-round pick (132nd) and a fifth-round pick (142nd) to the Seattle Seahawks to move back into the first round for Baker. As of now, the Giants will not have a selection on Day 2 of the draft until near the end of the third round, 95th overall.The Giants made Baker the first cornerback selected in this year’s draft. Baker joins quarterback Daniel Jones (No. 6) and defensive tackle Dexter Lawrence (No. 17) as players selected Thursday by the Giants.In his profile of Baker, our Chris Pflum wrote:NFL Network’s Daniel Jeremiah said of the pick:Giants draft picks Round 1 (No. 6) -- Daniel Jones, QB Infant Corey Ballentine Jersey , DukeRound 1 (No. 17) -- Dexter Lawrence, DT, ClemsonRound 1 (No. 30) -- Deandre Baker, CB, GeorgiaRound 3 (No. 95) -- Round 4 (No. 108) -- Round 5 (No. 143) --Round 5 (No. 171) --Round 6 (No. 180) -- Round 7 (No. 232) -- Round 7 (No. 245) -- Grade the pickHow do you think the Giants did with this selection? Let us know by grading the pick in the poll below. Eric Dungey was a four-year starting quarterback at Syracuse Corey Ballentine Jersey Draft , but he knows he’s not going to make the Giants’ roster strictly as a quarterback.Dungey, who signed with the Giants as an undrafted free agent, said today at his first day of rookie minicamp that Giants coach Pat Shurmur talked to him about what Taysom Hill does for the Saints and said Dungey could do the same.Eli Manning heads into the season as the starting quarterback, sixth overall pick Daniel Jones is the heir apparent, and if the Giants keep another young quarterback it will probably be Kyle Lauletta Corey Ballentine NFL Jersey , last year’s fourth-round pick. But Dungey might make the roster for his ability to run, catch passes and contribute on special teams, and then could possibly throw a few passes on trick plays.“I just want to be able to compete, that’s what makes me the best,” Dungey said Corey Ballentine NFL Draft , via the . “Daniel is a great quarterback but like I said, coach offered me an opportunity to play multiple positions and a chance to play quarterback. If I can do that and learn the offense to the best of my ability, I am looking forward to doing everything I can to help out.”In a copycat league, the Saints’ success has a lot of teams looking for their version of Taysom Hill. Dungey may fit the bill for the Giants.
liny195

Wróć do Ćwiczenia logopedyczne