Adidas Eqt Support Adv Damen

Adidas Eqt Support Adv Damen

Postautor: sooo » 25 lut 2019, o 02:48

This Saturday is Air Max Day and Nike have released a fresh set of the trainers to celebrate. Way back in 1987 Nike changed the trainer game when they introduced the Air Max, fresh out the box with its now famous air bubble design. Tinker Hatfield was the chosen designer to give a new spin on trainers, and his design is still among the most popular today. Almost three decades later, Nike has enlisted Hatfield along with three other designers to craft new models that will take your trainer game to the next level.

Hatfield has added the Nike Air Max 90 Nike Air Max Tavas Femme Ultra Superfly T to the legendary line, updating his original masterpiece. Of the new design he says, “everything I do is colored by my experiences. When I draw, it’s a culmination of things that I’ve seen and done to that point. Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer When I was designing this shoe, I pulled inspiration from the United States and France. Each country has had considerable influence on my career, so that’s where you get the reds, whites and the blues”.

Hiroshi Fujiwara, acclaimed streetwear designer, contributes the Nike Air Max LD-Zero H that sees a combination of the “Nike Boston upper with the Air Max 2014 platform”.

Lastly Nike CEO Mark Parker’s Air Max Ultra M completes the HTM collab and is an “an ode to the classic cut and sew design language of the 1980s, executed in a modern way”.

Air Max Day is not a real holiday. For starters, you’re likely reading this piece either at school (put that phone down!) or at work. Mail and FedEx will be delivered. There are no Air Max Day cards available at your local Hallmark or Paper Source. All Air Max Day really is is another way Adidas Superstar Mujer Blancas for Nike to sell shoes. But that doesn’t mean it’s not important.

We sneaker types don’t really have many holidays of our own. Not ones connected to sneakers anyway. Sure, brands connect releases to actual holidays like Christmas and Adidas ZX Flux Mujer Negras Halloween, but can anyone—without using Wikipedia—state with absolute certainty when Chuck Taylor’s birthday is? Anyone? (It’s June 24, and I only know that because I used Wikipedia. And, uh, you guys know who Chuck Taylor is, right?) All we have for now is Air Max Day. Perhaps other brands should take note.

While Air Max was indeed introduced on March 26, 1987, Nike didn’t make Air Max Day a thing until 2014. And while a 27th anniversary isn’t generally seen as an important one, Nike went all-out from the start, reintroducing the iconic white-and-red Nike Air Max 1 with a Volt sole unit and “3.2Nike Air Max 95 Femme 6” branding on the tongue tag.

Let us consider the birth of Air Max. It was both a figurative and literal breakthrough for Nike, as Air became a visible technology for the first time. Nike had done a lot to explain the virtues of Air Adidas Eqt Support Adv Damensince introducing it in 1979’s Tailwind running shoe, but seeing is believing. That first Air Max runner—and the fantastically informative ad that introduced it—turned Air from a mere technology into a movement. A Revolution, if you will.

As the story goes, Tinker Hatfield was inspired by Paris’ Pompidou Center, a building which exposes its structural architecture, to design the Air Max 1. If you’re surprised there’s an Air Max Day at all, you might be more surprised that there almost wasn’t an Air Max 1. In a 2014 interview with The Daily Street, Hatfield recalled, “There were all kinds of people Nike Air Zoom Mariah Flyknit Racer Femme who were against that shoe, including our own marketing group, so Mark Parker and myself were given a little bit of leeway to proceed with the project by Phil Knight at the top and he just said, ‘Leave these guys alone.’ Pretty Nike Air Max 95 Femme much, the big dude said, ‘Don’t fire these guys.
sooo

Re: Adidas Eqt Support Adv Damen

Postautor: watchesbiz » 12 lip 2019, o 09:42

Ulysse Nardin launched its Skeleton Manufacture, its first watch with a skeleton tourbillon imitation watches movement completely developed in-house, in 2013. The manual-wind mechanical movement contains a flying tourbillon that comprises a watches replicas balance spring, anchor and escapement wheel made of silicon. Below the 12 o’clock position is a ratchet wheel, engraved with the brand’s name, and an indicator for the impressive 170-hour power reserve. On the rose-gold version , each Swiss Replica Watch train wheel is rhodium-plated, while those of the platinum version are finished in 18k yellow gold. The Ulysse Nardin Skeleton Manufacture is available in two limited editions: 99 pieces in rose gold and 99 pieces in platinum.
watchesbiz

Wróć do Rozwój mowy